THE LOTTERY DEPARTMENT UK.
22 Garden Close,PE9 2YP, London
This is to inform you that you have been
selected for a cash prize of
?,000,000.00 (British Pounds) held on the 30th
of August 2007 in
London Uk.The selection process was carried out
selection in our computerized email selection
system(ess) from a
over 250,000 email addresses drawn from which
you were selected.
REF No: UKNL-L/200-26937
BATCH No: 2005MJL-01
TICKET No: 20511465463-7644
SERIAL No: S/N-00168
LUCKY No: 887-13-865-37-10-83
The BRITISH UK. Lottery is approved by the
British Gaming Board.To
begin the processing of your prize you are to
contact our fiduaciary
claims department for more infomation as
regards procedures to claim
Contact him by sending him with the underlisted
(1.) FULL NAME
(2.) FULL ADDRESS
(4) DATE OF BIRTH
(6 )WINNING EMAIL
(7 )TELEPHONE NUMBER
(8) DATE OF WINNING NOTIFICATION
(10) TOTAL AMOUNT WON
(11) MARITAL STATUE
Congratulations once more from our members
of staff and thank you for
being part of our promotional program.
Lottery scam quick guide: it's a scam if...
- you win any lottery where you didn't buy a ticket! It's really that easy! It's not just too good to be true: it's bait in a trap!
- you receive a generous grant out of the blue. Sadly (but not surprisingly) there aren't any benevolent people regularly throwing around millions of pounds/dollars/euros to randomly chosen people. This is just the lottery scam without the ticket.
- they send you partial payment in the form of a cheque, money order, or direct bank transfer and want you to pay them fees out of that money. They're playing you for a sucker: cheques are frequently forged, and direct transfers made by compromising some poor schmuck's online banking service. You'll wind up a victim of fraud, or a party to it.
- they want you to send them any money of any sort for any reason. They might try to say there are courier fees or taxes to cover. They're lying. Call their bluff and tell them to take the fees out themselves -- they'll never ever agree, because they can't defraud you unless money is making the reverse trip from you to them somehow.