Uk National Lottery
This is to inform you that you have been selected for a cash prize of
£1,000.000.00 (British Pounds) held on the 6th Novermber, 2007 in Uk
UK. The selection process was carried out through random selection in
Our computerized email selection system (ess) from a database of over
200,000 email Addresses drawn from which you were selected.
Contact our fiduciary agent for claims with:
Dr. Dickson Brown
Fill the below:
1. Name: 2. Address 3. Marital Status: 4. Occupation: 5. Age:
6. Sex: 7. Nationality: 8. Country of Residence: 9. Telephone Number:
Congratulations On behalf of all members of the Lottery foundation.
Mrs. Rose Wood.
Co-ordinator(Online Promo Programme)
Lottery scam quick guide: it's a scam if...
- you win any lottery where you didn't buy a ticket! It's really that easy! It's not just too good to be true: it's bait in a trap!
- you receive a generous grant out of the blue. Sadly (but not surprisingly) there aren't any benevolent people regularly throwing around millions of pounds/dollars/euros to randomly chosen people. This is just the lottery scam without the ticket.
- they send you partial payment in the form of a cheque, money order, or direct bank transfer and want you to pay them fees out of that money. They're playing you for a sucker: cheques are frequently forged, and direct transfers made by compromising some poor schmuck's online banking service. You'll wind up a victim of fraud, or a party to it.
- they want you to send them any money of any sort for any reason. They might try to say there are courier fees or taxes to cover. They're lying. Call their bluff and tell them to take the fees out themselves -- they'll never ever agree, because they can't defraud you unless money is making the reverse trip from you to them somehow.