Yahoo! Mail announce you as one of the 10 lucky winners in the ongoing
Yahoo Lottery Draw held on the 31st of Nov, 2007.
All 10 winning email addresses were randomly selected from a batch of
50,000,000 international emails each from Canada , Australia , United
States , Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Oceania as part of our
international promotions program which is conducted
you have been approved for a total pay out of 800,000.00 GBP (EIGHT
HUNDRED THOUSAND GREAT BRITISH POUNDS STERLING ).
This Lottery was promoted and sponsored by a conglomerate of some
multinational companies as part of their social responsibility to the
citizens in the communities where they have operational base.
Further more your details(e-mail address) falls within our British
representative office in United Kingdom , as indicated in your play
and your prize of 800,000.00 GBP will be released to you from this
regional branch office in UK.
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE
These are your identification numbers.......................
Batch number.....................Lwh 09445
Yahoo!'s Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual
property infringement can be reached as follows:
You are advised to contact Dr. Mike Denison your claims agent.
Name Dr.Mike Denison.
CLAIMS AGENT Email: email@example.com
You are to send the completed verification form below to our Agent in
the United Kingdom whose email address is given above so that you will
be advised on what to do to get your prize money. Congratulations once
1. FULL NAME
2. COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
3. PRESENT ADRESS.
4. DATE OF BIRTH
6. TELEPHONE NUMBER
6. FAX NUMBER (IF ANY)
7. MARITAL STATUS
8. WINNING NUMBER, BATCH NUMBER AND LOTTO NUMBER.
For security reasons, we advice all winners to keep this information
confidential from the public until your claim is processed and your
prize released to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid
double claiming and unwarranted taking advantage of this programme by
non-selected winner or unofficial personnel.
DR. BRIAN HUNT (PHD)
The Yahoo.com staff
Yahoo! Lottery Results
Yahoo! Lottery is a free service that does not require you to be a
Yahoo! registered user.
Lottery scam quick guide: it's a scam if...
- you win any lottery where you didn't buy a ticket! It's really that easy! It's not just too good to be true: it's bait in a trap!
- you receive a generous grant out of the blue. Sadly (but not surprisingly) there aren't any benevolent people regularly throwing around millions of pounds/dollars/euros to randomly chosen people. This is just the lottery scam without the ticket.
- they send you partial payment in the form of a cheque, money order, or direct bank transfer and want you to pay them fees out of that money. They're playing you for a sucker: cheques are frequently forged, and direct transfers made by compromising some poor schmuck's online banking service. You'll wind up a victim of fraud, or a party to it.
- they want you to send them any money of any sort for any reason. They might try to say there are courier fees or taxes to cover. They're lying. Call their bluff and tell them to take the fees out themselves -- they'll never ever agree, because they can't defraud you unless money is making the reverse trip from you to them somehow.